1990 Ford Econoline 250 Camper Van Sunsport conversion - $5000 (Costa Rica / Panama)

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Tue, 12/20/2011 - 13:32

1990 Ford Econoline 250 Camper Van Sunsport conversion - $5000 (Costa Rica / Panama)

Here is my Ford Econoline 250 camper van with Sunsport conversion. This camper is in very good condition for its age..

All the equipment is in working order and the car is redy to drive wherever you want. I recently spent over 2000 for new parts and accessories. (The mileage is changing every day, because I´m still using this car.) It has valid safety inspection 7/2012 (California plates)

New tie rods, new exhaust and mufler, all tires are new, no rust on body or undercarriage. All oils changed a few miles ago. Only mention that the paint is not perfect, and has some weak areas as shown on the photos.

Is clean without smokers or pets. I´ve just fitted new customized carpet.

tiolet, shower, sink
black, grey and fresh water tanks
water pump
propane stove with propane tank and furnace working on propane
three way refrigerator
electric owen and microwave
dual air conditioning (engine and roof)
Onan gas generator 2,8 KW has enough power to run all these things
satelite antena with all wires and cables
dual gas tanks 15 + 20 galons
of course it has power locks and windows
swivel captain chairs in front and one spare seat for aditional passenger
car seats up to 6 people and sleeps up to 4 people
for couple, the car is really comfortable

I have much more accessories which will go with the car if it sels for good price:

Brand new car stereo (JVC KD-S27) with CD, USB and AUX connection and remote control, GPS navigation (Garmin), oils and all the necessary fluids and case of tools, wrenches etc. Mountain Bike, Grill, Microwave and Toaster. Also all power cables, and water hosses, spare gas tank, dishes, pots and plates, bedding, maps, etc.

Everything YOU need to camp in the places YOU love in Central America. To Go to a good home.....

Traveling Costa Rica until End of January 2012 or Panama until End of February - please email if interested............ or call: 60183936 (cel Costa Rica)

Tue, 12/27/2011 - 06:44

camper van - more info

Hi There!

I may be interested in the van, we're in Costa Rica right now with my family and are considering driving back home.

How much did you spend in gas since California? or what kind of mileage does it get?

how would the title transfer and licencing work?

would you consider selling it for less than 5k?