Container sharing October 2017- US to Colombia.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sun, 05/07/2017 - 13:03

Container sharing October 2017- US to Colombia.

Very flexible on the date and locations. The plan now is to drive from our home Seward, AK to Galveston TX, and ship our vehicle from TX to Cartagena, Colombia. It seems to be cheaper to ship from the east coast of the US because you are avoiding the fees involved by going through the Panama Canal. If we found someone looking to ship from the west coast of the US to colombia, that would be ideal! Happy travels friends! 

Wed, 07/19/2017 - 11:45

information

Hello someone who can help me with contact information of companies that transport vehicles from Panama to Colombia, I need space for a mini van and spend it from August 26 to 30, 2017, my wahtsapp +506 88481212 email [email protected] thanks.

Wed, 08/02/2017 - 00:59

The job of the container is

The job of the container is not an easy task and you have to care all the things which are in the container. I think you should search the proper people about australian writings service who can care your things. It is good for you and your things.

Wed, 08/09/2017 - 10:22

sharing container

Hello,

I would be happy to share a container with you from US to Columbia. I am in Seattle but am open to anywhere on the West Coast or Texas if cheaper. My timeframe is late October to December, but cannot support loading/unloading Nov 7-25. PM if interested?

Wed, 08/09/2017 - 11:45 (Reply to #4)

Thanks for the replies. We

Thanks for the replies. We have decided to skip the shipping route and just drive. Thanks all, and happy travels :)