Diesel Truck with cab over camper for Sale in Columbia July 2013

1 post / 0 new
#1 Sun, 12/02/2012 - 11:14

Diesel Truck with cab over camper for Sale in Columbia July 2013

Hello, my name is Reid.  My wife and I will be finishing up our one year Journey through Central and South America in Columbia sometime around early July 2013.  We have the best overland rig one could ever want.  If you want the ability to travel anywhere and have all the comfort and space you could imagine, then we have the rig for you. 
Seriously, you are about to take off on the trip of your life, why rough it when you can relax on a queen size bed, grab a cold beer from the refrigerator or a cold shot of Tequila from the freezer.  With all that booze in your system you will want to fill your belly with some hot food, no worries we have you cover with a three burner stove and a small oven.   I think you get my drift…
Ok seriously, we are selling our 2004 Chevy Duramax Truck.  I am guessing it will have about 165,000 miles on it by the time we finish up.  I added a 40 gallon titan tank so our range with a fully loaded camper is about 450 miles.  This truck is so reliable; we have never had one issue.
The camper is a 2007 Northernlite.  This is one of the lightest and best campers on the market.  We call it “The Stash” and it really is our home.  Pouring down rain, 100 plus degree heat, or Iceberg making weather, it can handle it all. 
I am happy to give anyone who is interested more info.  Please have a look at our website for some great pictures.  www.americanrecess.com
The asking prices is….. wait for it….. $40,000 USD.  Yes I know not Cheap but worth every penny.  Remember, you only live once, do it in style.

AttachmentSize
Image icon The "Stash" in Baja75.76 KB