KENBO Camper For Sale 2017

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Fri, 07/14/2017 - 12:57

KENBO Camper For Sale 2017

Check out our Dropbox for pictures and video of our camper.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/khwlxsj6yhqrc47/AADMxrXuHG1_7ld33bm2sYIva?dl=0

Update August 2017:

We have arrived back in Valdivia after travelling through Chile, Peru, Bolivia and Argentina. We travelled ripio and sand roads, river beds, ice and snow without getting stuck once, a breakdown and believe it or not a flat tyre. We were very surprised considering some of the road conditions and rubbish we have driven through. The clearance is good combined with the shorter wheel base, back wheel drive and great tyres. We wild camped all the time. We camped in minus 5 and drove to an altitude of 5500 meters. The camper fits everywhere on narrow mountain roads and narrow village streets with all the crazy taxi drivers. We felt very secure because we didn't stand out as a camper. Border crossings were no problem. We used as low as 4l/100 and as high as 8l/100. We are very glad we bought the Kenbo. Remember in South America bigger is not always better. Bigger rigs-Bigger problems. Smaller rigs-small problems. Maintenance is all up-to-date.

1. Comfortable driving

2. Heater and Air Con

3. Economic 6l/100 average

4. Bed always made

5. Inverter for charging laptop,mobile.

6. Suzuki engine - easy maintenance

7. Cargo tyres

8. Back wheel drive

9. Security - it doesn't look like a camper

10. Still under warranty

Safe travels to all

Kenbo Campervan 2017

Approx 20,000km

2.5 year warranty

Hi we are a German/Irish couple looking to sell our new campervan. Normally we travel by boat and are based in Valdivia Chile but decided to find our land legs and travel South America by camper. In Chile it is difficult to find a second-hand car in reasonable condition. Maintenance is not part of the vocabulary  and most cars are driven unto the ground. We had also looked at buying a 4x4 but after our research we decided it wasnt necessary(also expensive). So we bought a brand new Kenbo "furgon" with Suzuki engine  in Cile and converted it to a camper. The right decision. We installed a brand new 1.9 x 1.4 mattress. Underneath two large sliding drawers for storage. The kitchen is aft with a one burner stove, wash up area, two extra large drawers and shelves. Plenty of easy to reach storage space. One of the most important features and security factors of the Kenbo is that it doesn't look like a camper. It looks like a regular work van/cargo van. Nobody ever realises it's a camper. Very important in South America. Actually don't be surprised if the locals in Peru and Chile are always trying to flag you down as you look like the local "collectivo". The other advantages and security factors of the Kenbo are that it is back wheel driven and has cargo tyres(6PR). So you can feel good on the dirt roads. It is a very easy van to drive through traffic and smaller villages. It fits everywhere. The Kenbo is very economic using only 6litres per 100. It has also no problems in higher altitude. We have been to 5,500meters with absolutely no problems. It was the right decision to buy new. We are selling because once the weather improves in the South we will start to sail our boat North. The van is Chilean registered and despite what you read on the internet there is no problems with foreigners driving a Chilean registered van across the border to Peru or any other border. If you have any questions just ask.

We are selling for 7,500usd.

We look forward to hearing from you. Any questions just ask.

We have heaps of photos from all angles just ask. Couldn't upload them!

[email protected]

+491623686400 WhatsApp 

For the person or persons who are interested or want to buy our camper you are welcome to come and stay on our boat while paperwork is been done or while you are finding your feet. We will give you every help.

Mon, 07/31/2017 - 07:47

hello!

hello!

me and my girlfriend are comming to chile around 15august. we might be intrested and I would like to see some pictures if this would be possible?

mail is [email protected]

Tue, 08/01/2017 - 15:21 (Reply to #2)

New Camper 2017

Hi there

I have tried to send you pictures by email but Microsoft keep saying that they are not sent. Did you receive anything? Have you got another email address or WhatsApp? We are currently on the road in South Argentina.

Thanks Aideen

Tue, 08/01/2017 - 15:21 (Reply to #3)

New Camper 2017

Hi there

I have tried to send you pictures by email but Microsoft keep saying that they are not sent. Did you receive anything? Have you got another email address or WhatsApp? We are currently on the road in South Argentina.

Thanks Aideen

Wed, 08/30/2017 - 05:43

Van

Hi there! i am coming to chile in the beginning of november! I might be interested in this. Email me on [email protected] so we can discuss more!

Tue, 10/17/2017 - 14:35

Van

Hi!

My girlfriend and I are very interested in your van. We've actually been thinking about doing the exact same thing with a brand new Kenbo van, but if yours is still available then it would be easier to buy it from you!

When are you hoping to have sold the van by?

Even if it is sold, we would appreciate some advice about the Kenbo!

You can email me on [email protected]

Thanks, 

Luke

Wed, 11/01/2017 - 15:12

Kenbo camper

Sorry folks but this camper is no longer for sale. Thanks for all enquiries and safe travels in South America.