Looking for Travel Companion 3Q 2012

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, 08/13/2012 - 12:26

Looking for Travel Companion 3Q 2012

Hi All:

I am just starting my planning for a one-way drive from ABQ to Panama City to relocate. My previous adventures consist of having traveled around Europe by myself and relocated to Prague without knowing anyone there, however, I didn't do it by car. Also, I have lived in the Caribbean for the last three years.

I'm trying to find a travel companion who is interested in driving down and either continuing on without me once we reach PTY or flying back, staying at hotels/hostels and making detours in the Yucatan and Belize. My timeline is flexible, however, I would like to start around November 2012, give or take.

Also, I appreciate the benefits of traveling solo, but is that really feasible for a roadtrip through CA as a female?

Other than that, I am open to suggestions and tips. Positive reinforcement is greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

Tue, 08/14/2012 - 21:46

adventure buddy!

hey there, 

I'm also doing a trip through Central America this fall, I was origionally planning on driving down solo but I'm also weighing the option of backpacking. Perhaps we could chat about traveling together, I have been a bit apprehensive about going solo myself. 

my email is [email protected]

Cheers!! 

Liz