New Price: Mitsubishi Montero Sport Camper 4WD, 2009, Chile Plate for sale in in November 2016 in Chile

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Fri, 05/27/2016 - 12:40

New Price: Mitsubishi Montero Sport Camper 4WD, 2009, Chile Plate for sale in in November 2016 in Chile

Change of plans:

Because we hardly got any solid response from buyers in Colombia or Ecuador we are driving down to Chile and probably arrive there around 20th November.

We sell:

Mitsubishi Montero Sport GLS (Pajero Sport), Ano 2009, 4x4, ~180.000 km (by the end of trip), Engine Code 6G72 ,3.0 V6, 125 kw, gasoline, manual shift, tinted windows with Chile license plate, liberado, ac, power windows etc..

Fuel efficiency is about 11-14 liter super per 100 km, depending on road condition. The car is well maintained and fit for traveling for 8.600 Euro. If you pick it before Santiage we consider to reduce the price.

Inside is a big comfortable bed 1.35 x 2.15 m, with mattress and storage room underneath. The car is great for two people, but can seat up to five. The construction can be folded, so you can still use the rear seats.

Not practical for every day, but useful if some friends are going to visit you as it was with us. It can be easily removed completely. There is also a "Bar" attached to the end of the bed which you can flip, so you can cook under the open trunk door when it's raining outside.

The car comes with:

A solid cage roof rack, 3 x 20 l petrol canister one 7 liter canisters, one spare tire, 3x 20 l water canisters, chair, table, spark cables, air compressor, tire jack, fire extinguisher, 2 warning triangles, lots of useful repairing tools, cleaning stuff, vacuum cleaner, electric screwdriver, 2 food boxes for underneath the bed, two telescopic bars to install a rain cover, camping stuff like dishes, cutlery, pan, pot.... bedding, car manual, travel books etc...We basically leave you everything we bought for the car and thought it's useful. Even our reflectors for Peru and the body board for fun at the beach.

The car is equipped with all necessary "Accessories" you need to be not bothered by the police in Chile , Argentina, Bolivia and Peru. Tips and tricks to get along in South America are for free.

The 4x4 indicator light is flashing green together with the ABS, which tells you that the 4 wheel drive doesn't disconnect properly. We checked with several mechanics, the 4x4 works just fine, they say it's one under pressure valve sensor which does not work properly, which causes both lamps to blink. We are keen to have the car in good condition, as we do a lot of driving ourselves, so we fix everything.

If we discover at some point, that we need to fix it, we will. But since everything worked just fine during our whole traveling there is no need so far. We think it just fair to tell you that.

Our preferred payment is directly to our account and in Euro. But other ways are also fine.

If you are interested we are glad to send you some additional pictures and more detailed info.

Thanks
Enzo

Front top view

Front view

Cockpit left

Cockpit right

Pan the azucar

Bed

Bed outside

Bed inside

Food storage

Front plate flipped

Driving position

Back seats installed

Mon, 07/11/2016 - 16:12

information

Hey Enzo,

Do you have whatsapp or mailadress for some extra information?

Is much easier to communicate.

First question: the car won't be in Santiago @ mid of August?

Many Thx

Arne Allosserie

Tue, 07/12/2016 - 15:50 (Reply to #2)

Mitsubishi Montero

Hi Arne,

You can use: [email protected]

Untill the middle of August we are on the road with some friends in Peru, around Lima. We are flying back to Europe at the end of September.

So it's hardly possible for us to be in Santiago so early...

Unless you want to buy the car in Peru, but it seems to be more difficult.

Cheers

Enzo

Mon, 08/01/2016 - 12:59

Definitely interested

Hi Enzo, my wife, baby and I are keen to take you up on your asking price.
We plan to start a one year adventure around the Americas in April 2017 and could meet you wherever is convenient. If you have already left by then I could arrange for a local friend in Chile, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil or Argentina to collect it from you anytime from now while we transfer the funds to your account in GBP or EUR.
Please can you email me if you are also interested.
Thank you
Paul

Wed, 08/03/2016 - 22:41 (Reply to #4)

Drive the Americas

Hi Paul,

We are interested, so just give me your Email Address or write to

[email protected]

Wasn`t able to find your Email...

We are heading for Machu Pichu today, so we are offline for 3-5 days.. Regards Enzo

Thu, 03/02/2017 - 15:40 (Reply to #5)

Dear Paul,

Dear Paul,

I´m the owner of the car at the moment and will be selling in April in Santiago.

If you are still interested, let me please know on [email protected]

Martin

Thu, 03/02/2017 - 15:41 (Reply to #6)

Dear Paul,

Dear Paul,

I´m the owner of the car at the moment and will be selling in April in Santiago.

If you are still interested, let me please know on [email protected]

Martin

Tue, 08/09/2016 - 13:02

Hi Enzo, I'm interested. We

Hi Enzo, I'm interested. We could pick it in Argentina or Chile. the prize is negotiable?  Please email me to [email protected] if you are also interested.

Thanks
Best!
B

Sun, 10/09/2016 - 19:34

Sell the car outside of Chile?

Hi Enzo,

I would just like to ask - how do you want to sell your Chilean registered car outside of Chile? If I'm not mistaken, you can only sell (legally) Chilean car in Chile.

As far as I know, the new owner could have problems if he buys the car outside, for example with a poder, and then tried to cross into Chile. Do you have any other info than this? Thank you.

Tue, 10/11/2016 - 06:50 (Reply to #9)

Montero Sport

Hi Ivan and Janka,

Nice to hear from you guys again !

It's a long time ago since we split in Santa Cruz...Hope you could make your way to the weddings.

We met quite a few traveler who are in the same situation and when I am not mistaken you will be as well..

It makes no sense to sell the car to locals. They can't register the car because of import regulation. Although we were asked pretty often in Ecuador if we want to sell it. Our car is a lot more expensive in Ecuador or Colombia, so they might smell a good deal. We end up explaining them that they can't register it.

But you can sell it to other travelers who are going south to Chile, because the car has to stay "Chilean". And here comes your mentioned poder into the game. We checked back with the Aduana and the registro civil in Punta Arenas and this is what it's possible. And that's what I'm going to explain if someone is interested.

And as another option you can still jump on a plane to Santiago or Arica to do the paperwork there. If you combine the cheap Colombian airline Vivacolombia and the cheap Chilean Airline sky then you can book tickets to Santiago and back for around 300 - 400 €. Which is also a quite reasonable price to get the car you want outside of Chile.

By the way, when you are in Ecuador as well, drop us a message.

cheers!

Tue, 10/11/2016 - 06:51 (Reply to #10)

Montero Sport

Sorry, it was in Sucre..too many cities...

Tue, 10/11/2016 - 07:44 (Reply to #11)

I totally didn't realize it

I totally didn't realize it was you Michael & Alex :)

That's great news, of course it would make more sense to sell it somewhere up. Even when we started, I wanted to buy it there, so we wouldn't have to drive some part twice, this would solve it.

For other people - this was a really nice Montero, we've seen it in person and was in excellent shape.

Talk soon :)

Tue, 10/11/2016 - 08:19 (Reply to #12)

Montero

Yeah...the Overland community is smaller than you think ;)

Sat, 10/15/2016 - 12:05

Is this vehicle still for sale? Where is it?

Is this vehicle still for sale? Where is it?

Martin

[email protected]

Tue, 11/08/2016 - 02:28

hoola

hello

.I'm interested in your car

.i will be at 15/11 in chile

all the best

dan&omer