Nissan Pathfinder 3.5 SE 2006 -- Camper conversion -- Chile end Sept/Oct 2015-- ALL paperwork inc -- serviced

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, 08/17/2015 - 19:34

Nissan Pathfinder 3.5 SE 2006 -- Camper conversion -- Chile end Sept/Oct 2015-- ALL paperwork inc -- serviced

Nissan Pathfinder 3.5 SE 2006 -- Camper conversion
£4,500GBP / $4,800,000 Chilean Peso / $7000USD / 6300EUR   ONO.
For sale in Chile end Sept/Oct 2015
Chilean Plates, All Paperwork included! ROAD LEGAL :)
203,000km but will be approx 208K upon return to Santiago (currently in Peru)

Absolutely reliable vehicle, fully equipped to go anywhere in South America.
Never let us down, very comfortable and reliably fuel efficient. She has had a very easy life, the Swiss couple were very sensible and I have treated her gently- what's the rush when travelling anyway.
Previously a family car, then owned by a Swiss couple who sold it to us. Very well looked after mecanically which is why we bought it! Need reliability out here!

Had a full service recently, will have a service/fresh oil/cleaned at time of sale.
The only thing that doesn't work is the radio antenna motor which is stuck half way up but never bothered us and picks up signal just fine. Literally ever switch/function/button works as it should. Some cosmetic paint marks on the corners as you would expect.

Engine is smooth and quiet, shifts gear smoothly, all of the 4WD functions work perfectly- very very welcome to test drive or have a mecanic inspect.

FULL NISSAN DEALER SERVICED at 202,586km  07/08/15 inc:
-oil flush/refill with mobil oil
-new air filter
-new Bosch battery
-wheel balance
-suspension examination and service
-8 new suspension bushes replaced (nice and tight now!)
-Mecanic said the car was in the best condition he had ever seen for the milage :)

PAPERWORK:
We chose to put in the effort and money to travel in a vehicle we knew was 100% road legal, we have travelled in Chile, Bolivia and Peru with zero problems on the borders or with police.
All the paperwork you need to drive legally will be included and I will help you with the ownership paperwork in Santiago/Chile. Please see my website for a guide as to what it will include and the costs www.whereswaller.com

-Padron (ownership papers) will be changed into your name
-Road tax (permiso de circulacion) exp 31/03/15
-Car safety check (revision tecnica) ex 20/10/15 - got all 'A' last time which is the highest mark, will not be any trouble getting it renewed in October. If I can get it done when it is being serviced for sale then I will but it may depend on the date of sale.
-Chile Compulsory Insurance exp 31/03/15
-International insurance - unfortunately cannot be changed into new owner's name but we can show you how to buy it. Covers Argentina, Brasil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uraguay $160USD for 6 months.
-Certificado de anotaciones and Certificados de Multas (outstanding fines/payments etc) will be supplied to show clear title.

>>RUT number<<
You will need a Chilean RUT (tax) number to buy a car in Chile and a local address.
If you have no contacts in Chile, I MAY be able to put you in touch with a man who will sponsor your application in return for $200-300USD. This is how we did it as we didn't know any local people!

THE CAR:
-3.5 litre automatic petrol/gasoline
-5 gear with overdrive button for efficiency
-Two wheel drive / 4WD high / 4WD low (with rear lock I think)- never got stuck, even loaded in sand!
-65L tank which will do 500km from full to empty
-40L (2x 10L and 1x 20L extra fuel containers) just in case! also useful for buying cheap fuel in Bolivia.
-SE model so electric heated mirrors, remote central locking, electric windows, COLD/HOT air conditioning, cruise control, tape player with MP3 converter.
-Electricity inverter 12v- 220/240v for charging laptops etc
-Rear seats will be included in the sale but cannot be used at the same time as the bed.
-Mosquito nets for windows
-Steering wheel lock bar
-SAFETY KIT (2x warning triangles, fire extinguisher, bring your own first aid kit)
-Roof bag for extra storage with lock
-Good quality All Terrain tyres (Westlake), will have 5-10K left on them at sale or can negotiate a price to have them replaced for your arrival- tyre shops on every street so no problem.

Full size bed- wooden frame with storage boxes underneath. Approx 1.95m long and as wide as the car. Proper bed mattress - very very comfy! I am 6"7 and fit easily! Easily two people. Takes a night or two to get used to the lack of headroom in bed but very comfortable nights sleep after that. Much, much warmer than a tent when you are at altitude etc! Includes pillows, sheets etc. just bring a sleeping bag/duvet.
Bed folds back during the day so you have the back seat space for bags etc.

FULL CAMPING GEAR INCLUDED!
-Electric fridge
-2x comfy camping chairs
-Table
-Shovel/spade
-Wood saw and axe
-Tarp
-Dishes (plates/bowls/cutlery/cutting board/wash bowl etc)
-Cooking pan set, grill pan
-Single ring Gas burner with Gas (and a spare smaller camping stove)
-Various tools, tape etc
-Some spare parts eg. bulb, oil filter
-Solar shower
-Washing line/pegs

WHEN/WHERE?
I am currently finishing up the trip in Peru, estimate to be in Lima 1-7th September. Then will drive the PanAmerican Highway all the way down to Santiago which should take 10ish days.
Should be ready for sale in Santiago approx. 21st September 2015 but will update as I go. Or happy to sell anywhere in Chile depending on your schedule. (the rear seats are in Santiago though if you wanted them.

I would like a deposit of 25% to be paid in advance to secure the car by bank transfer or paypal (covering any fees). I will provide my contact details, copy of my passport, home address etc for security. The rest can be paid in cash preferably £GBP or bank transfer which must clear into my account before the contract is signed. The paperwork will take a couple days at least though so you should have time to arrange any transfer after you have inspected the car.

I'm sure to have forgotten some details so please email me with any questions:
[email protected]

p.s if you need a lift from Lima to Santiago let me know as I have a spare seat!

AttachmentSize
Image icon DSC03108.jpg889.55 KB
Image icon DSC03074.jpg891.67 KB
Mon, 08/17/2015 - 19:35

pics soon

Will take some more pictures tomorrow for you :)

Tue, 08/18/2015 - 04:12

Interested

Sent you message on mail :)

Ivan

Tue, 08/18/2015 - 16:46

Provisionally sold pending deposit

Will keep post updated, thanks

Mon, 08/24/2015 - 07:19

SOLD

Vehicle sold- deposit paid

Cheers