Price drop! $3500usd FORD E250 CAMPER VAN - high clearance - V6 - Costa Rica Area- available start of MARCH 2017

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Fri, 12/16/2016 - 11:06

Price drop! $3500usd FORD E250 CAMPER VAN - high clearance - V6 - Costa Rica Area- available start of MARCH 2017

FORD ECONOLINE E250 CAMPER VAN 1999 – V6 with very high clearance - $3500 USD (price dropped - open to offers)

COSTA RICA 

AVAILABLE START OF MARCH 2017

We are selling our Ford E250 Camper. Was picked up in Whistler BC and has not skipped a beat on its drive over the last six months. Comes with everything you could possibly need for a central amercia/usa/south America adventure.

Very common vehicle around USA, Mexico and Central America so it fits in well and does not scream tourist/camper. Easy to pull up and sleep anywhere as it just looks like a regular panel van. The other benefit of this is that parts should be readily available and in this part of the world.

These vans are large but still the size allows you to park easily in cities and get under the 6m length limit that the Baja to Mainland Mexico ferries have on vehicles (above this length they charge exponentially more).
We are both over 6ft tall and move around comfortably inside. Fits surfboards of all shapes and sizes inside, no need to put them on the roof (attracts attention) or put them outside to sleep. They all fit inside which is a huge benefit when sleeping busy areas.

- 2WD with a ton of clearance. Anyone who has driven Mexico and Central America will tell you that clearance rather than 4WD is the key – this has the clearance or more of an F150 truck. Saves you on bumpy, rutty, rocky roads you are bound to encounter.
- V6 Automatic engine, which happily cruises at +100kmph fully loaded on toll roads. Gets 800km off a full tank. 
- Currently on 205,000miles – these Ford vans go forever.
- Huge 135 L/35.6 gallon tank – runs on petrol. Included is a 20L/5gal fuel container for emergencies.
- There is a crack on the windscreen that has been there for the entire time we have owned it, plus previous owner.
- Previous owner was a mechanic in BC so has been looked after well – serviced and oil, filter changes regularly (every 5,000 miles).
- Airbags driver and passenger.
- Two new tires before we left the states – on the rear and still in excellent condition. Front two in good condition. No puncture repairs or any damage.
- Rear doors open up with fold down table on one – perfect for quick cooking if not setting up to camp.
- Strong rear floodlight that runs off 2nd battery.
- Heaps of storage under bunk beds. Large lockable compartment with padlock and chain for valuables. 
- We have full Canadian documentation of the vehicle plus paperwork history from each country-visited prior.

INCLUDES

* Bunk beds attached to van wall. Includes mattresses, sheets, duvets and pillows. Beds comfortably fit two males around 6’2” tall. Could easily be modified to make a wider double if a couple is looking to purchase.
* Coleman Triton Series 2-Burner Stove.
* All kitchen equipment – pots, pans, cutlery, plates, mugs, ladle, fish slice, chopping board, knives, can opener included.
* Drawers/storage for clothes and camping equipment etc. – 3 different units with 12 different drawers in total.
* 12’ x 16’ brand new tarp with eyelets, also extendable poles and rope for a rain/sun shelter.
* Coffee grinder.
* 2nd battery that charges while car is running, battery is hooked up to a 760watt digital power inverter.
        *  Digital Display indicates Voltage In, Voltage Out, Power Out
           Connect with 12V Plug or Clamps
           Two Nema 5-15 USA AC Outlets
           Built In, High Speed Cooling Fan 
           Thermal Protection, Surge Protection, Low Battery Alarm
         * Charges laptop phones and runs any appliances easily without draining engine battery or needing to run engine
* New electric fan – runs off invertor for sleeping at night in warm places.
* Head unit with AUX and USB connection – aux cable included.
* 6x9 speakers in boxes behind front seats – can be repositioned.
*Cooler/Esky/Chilly bin.
* Fold out table.
* Fold out camping chairs with drink holders.
* Heavy-duty shovel.
* Broom/windscreen cleaner.
* Curtain that draws across behind front seats – added security and keeps light out when sleeping. Means can sleep in public places without being discovered (perfect for California).
* Surfboard straps on roof inside car.
* Mosquito nets attached by Velcro to sliding door and passenger window for hot nights.
* Plenty of hooks attached around interior.
*Spare coolant and oil.
*Spare tire with tools and jack.
*Various other tools and things to help when needed – mallet, pegs, screwdrivers etc.
* Puncture repair kit.

Leaving Costa Rica mid Feb 2017 and is the pickup/transfer country of choice

CONTACT DETAILS:
EMAIL - [email protected]

Sat, 01/07/2017 - 16:13

I can offer you $1200 dollars

I can offer you $1200 dollars for it. i have boughten a few of these e250 e350s before here in costa rica. if you cant sell it let me know  cheers marc 

Sat, 01/14/2017 - 05:54 (Reply to #2)

Hi Marc, thank you for your

Hi Marc, thank you for your offer. We have had some interest at a higher price than that so will pursue that at the moment. I will keep you in mind and let you know if nothing comes of it. 

Cheers! 

Andrew

Mon, 01/16/2017 - 20:49 (Reply to #3)

ok my offer stands anytime

ok my offer stands anytime here in jaco costa rica 

Mon, 01/16/2017 - 20:49 (Reply to #4)

ok my offer stands anytime

ok my offer stands anytime here in jaco costa rica 

Wed, 02/15/2017 - 08:01

Offer still stands in Jaco

Offer still stands in Jaco thanks 

Wed, 02/15/2017 - 08:01

Offer still stands in Jaco

Offer still stands in Jaco thanks 

Mon, 04/03/2017 - 21:03

What about now ? =)

What about now is it still available ?

Tue, 04/04/2017 - 15:58

Email

Hi,

We sended you guys an email!

Kind regards,

Josien & Mark ([email protected])

Mon, 04/10/2017 - 07:33

Phone Number

Hi Guys,

Tried it through email but we missed each other. 
Is it possible to stay in touch with Whatsapp? Works way easier :)

Kind regards,

Josien & Mark (+316 53 472 492)

Tue, 06/13/2017 - 13:54

still for sale?

Hey guys just checking if the van is still for sale, interested if so?..