FOR SALE $3000 (Panama): 1988 VW Bug, Mexican plates, 1600cc twinport engine.

1 post / 0 new
#1 Mon, 08/12/2019 - 11:37

FOR SALE $3000 (Panama): 1988 VW Bug, Mexican plates, 1600cc twinport engine.

For sale (Panama) a rare and unique 1988 Volkswagen Beetle 1600 Dualport. Originally from Mexico this unique VW is named Bumblebee (Transformers, autobots). White alloy wheels, dual exhaust, usb/mp3 stereo and speakers, unique hand painted 'transformers' artwork on the engine cover and further artistic details inside and out. The engine has had a recent rebuild and service. New tyres, new battery, new gearshift bushings, replaced oil pump, replaced oil seal, new points and condenser, replaced ignition coil, replaced fan housing. The interior is quirky and has personality, though new owner may want to give it care and attention. Further attention will be needed to the engine i.e. carburetor service, as is common with these vehicles to maintain longevity of the engine.

The car also comes with a spare tyre, jack, foot pump and a selection of other basic tools I have acquired throughout my ownership.

This is a chance to own a rare aircooled (and super cool!) classic. This car turns heads and has been the centre of attention throughout its journey through central America.

Ideal if you are heading up to Mexico or want to re-home Bumblee full time. $3000