FOR SALE FORD F-250 + COACHMEN CAMPER

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, 02/13/2017 - 10:16

FOR SALE FORD F-250 + COACHMEN CAMPER

HELLO Overlanders,

We arriving at the end of our trip and we are looking for a new owner for our "ROCKY" !! It's a ford f-250xlt 7.3L 8 cylinder, diesel 4X4 from 1992 with US registration (Washington DC) and a 1994 coachmen camper. We sell the car and the camper fully equiped. The truck is in good condition for his age (few scratchs) lots of new parts (alternateur,disks brake, front and back break pads,...etc) and the camper will come with a generator, a battery system that we installed in Peru, all the cutleries, pot and pans. The camper is fully equiped with toilet, shower, kitchen 3 burners, oven, fridge, extraction, air condition, heater, big bed for 2 and a table for 4 adults and 2 kids who can be transform in another bed for 2. We ask for 10 000$ open for discutions.

For any more informations feel free to contact us here or by Whatsapp +51942756836, many more pictures available.

We are currently in Chili Puerto Mont on our way south.

William and Catia Happy owner and sad seller or ROCKY

Fri, 11/10/2017 - 08:17

is your van still for sale?

Elinor and dagan

[email protected]

Sun, 11/12/2017 - 12:53

4 the ford

Hi, Travellers! I'm interesed...I'm live in El Calafate...is in your route plan? Can I see the truck here? Please, send me details if is possible [email protected]

Thank's

Ale