FOR SALE late fall 2016: Sprinter Camper - 2007 Winnebago View RV (upgraded)

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sat, 04/30/2016 - 12:20

FOR SALE late fall 2016: Sprinter Camper - 2007 Winnebago View RV (upgraded)

~69,000miles, USD39,000.--

We are a family of four traveling through the Americas, and soon our home has to change its owner.
We are selling our Overland Camper/RV with all the gear, parts, equipment you need to go on an overland trip.
This RV was significantly updated for the purpose of overlanding worldwide. Main upgrades are: 600W solar power with 2 MPPT solar charge controller, additional 12V battery bank totaling 330Ah, 2500W/110V AC converter, extended Diesel Tank, extended LP-Gas tank, improved drive terrain for rough roads, and improved locking system.
It is ideal for families, or people that love some extra space because it allows sleeping comfortably for 4 people. Also it comes with all thinkable adapters for LP-Gas, Water etc. to make refilling possible throughout the Americas! It has plenty of solar power, additional LP-gas (Propane Gas) and Diesel Tanks. You can be off grid forever and need LP gas refilling only every few months!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7hQBe2l4gtuYnV4bW9PSjBGYWs/view?usp=sh...

and here a detailed document:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7hQBe2l4gtueDRhZG5qY2xUaHc/view?usp=sh...

For more questions contact Sebastian: email: sehe at gmx.ch

Happy travel
Sebastian

AttachmentSize
Image icon IMG_0068 (Medium).jpg207.92 KB
Sun, 05/01/2016 - 06:14

Could you tell me where the camper is or will be located when you are ready to sell? Where is it registered please?

Tue, 05/03/2016 - 19:33 (Reply to #2)

Registration and Location Answer

Hola, 

the Camper is registered in the US (Massachusetts). We will sell it in Puerto Mont Chile, or San Carlos de Bariloche Argentine or somwehre around this latitude. We may be flexible on the location. Also, some people have asked about airconditioning. The driver cabin has AC. Thanks for your interest.   

Sebastian 

Fri, 05/20/2016 - 12:45 (Reply to #3)

I WANT TO BUY YOUR WINNIBAGO

Hey I want to buy your winnibago, write me to: [email protected]

thanks.

Tue, 05/03/2016 - 19:34 (Reply to #4)

Registration and Location Answer

Hola, 

the Camper is registered in the US (Massachusetts). We will sell it in Puerto Mont Chile, or San Carlos de Bariloche Argentine or somwehre around this latitude. We may be flexible on the location. Also, some people have asked about airconditioning. The driver cabin has AC. Thanks for your interest.   

Sebastian 

Wed, 05/18/2016 - 13:48

Family interested by your camper

Hello Sébastien 

is your camper still available?

we travell for a Year on familly with Two childrén, we Will arrived on august.

thanks

Ricour family 

Fri, 05/20/2016 - 16:50

Ricour Family reply

Bonjour Ricour Family 

yes, the camper is still available. August is a bit early for us, but you can email me for discussions at "sehe arobase gmx.ch" we can see how we can best accomodate your schedule. 

Merci Sebastian 

Wed, 11/29/2017 - 02:38

I want to buy this RV camper.

I want to buy this RV camper. I have taken the help of essaydune service to know the features about this RV. So, I am decide to buy this vehicle.