For Sale: Mercedes Benz 609 D fully equiped camper for a family

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Tue, 04/26/2016 - 18:25

For Sale: Mercedes Benz 609 D fully equiped camper for a family

Hi fellow travellers,

we are selling our tested and trustworthy truck in june-july 2016. It is a Mercedes Benz 609 D-KA in a long and high version and completely furbished with all the extras you want to have in order to be autonomous for some time.

We are a family of four, two adults and two girls, aged 5 and 3, and have been travelling with this vehicle for the last 12 months comfortably. It is perfectly fitted for the needs of a long travel throughout latin america and other parts of the world. Wether it is in the heights of the andes or the neverending plains of the argentinian pampa. The simple technology and lack of electronics make this car easy to maintain and to fix if need be.

Main features of the vehicle:

Mercedes Benz 609 D-KA, Year 1989, 350.000 km
Diesel, 4000 ccm, 66 KW, 90 HP @ 2800 U/min
Average consumption 12-15 liter (Asphalt vs. Gravel)
German registered
seats 5 (4 with three-point seatbelts)
4 berths (one double bed fixed and two beds for children, the seating area can also be transformed)
the car is completely insulated, has a diesel heating and a gas heating combined with warm water heater
seating/dining area for 4 persons, easily extendable to 6 persons
Kitchen with a 3-way-fridge (12V, 220V and gas) and a 2-flame stovetop

2 solar panels 130 W

Towbar
higher groundclearance through bigger wheels
200l diesel
200l fresh water with filter
Loads of storage in cuboards and big storage area under the bed at the rear
complete camping fitout, hop in and start travelling!

Price: 12'000.00 € ONO

the place and time of the transfer are negotiable. We will end our trip around june/july 2016 in north-Argentina, Uruguay, Brasil and would prefer it to be there.

We are looking forward to hearing your enquiries. We also have a more detailed documentation ready to send you via email.

Since we’re still travelling it might take us some time to reply. Thank you for your understanding.

Tue, 04/26/2016 - 21:39

more photos

Hi Micheal,

We have 4 kids 10, 8, 5 and 2 so can you send more internal photos so I can see space, beds and kitchen please.

Any info on mechanical work you have done or needs to be done also aprreciated, age of tyres, ease of getting parts in South America etc

Message me on [email protected]

Thanks

Sally

Wed, 04/27/2016 - 07:52 (Reply to #2)

Hi Sally!

Hi Sally!

you got mail! :)

cheers

Michael

Fri, 05/20/2016 - 12:55 (Reply to #3)

I'm interested in your camper van

I'm interested in your camper van

write me to my email: [email protected]

Fri, 05/20/2016 - 22:53 (Reply to #4)

Camper

Hello Sally. 

Here my adress, 

[email protected]

can you send me more details, photos, mecanical infos. 

'Thanks.

we are a family of 4 and arrive on august

cyprien

Mon, 05/16/2016 - 11:02

Interior Photos

Hello Michael,

Very interested in your truck! It would be great to get a few more shots of the interior if possible (a picture or two of the rear of the interior, berths or anything else you have would be much appreciated). Also interested in any oher information/ photos or documentation you would be willing to share! You can reach me at [email protected]

Safe Travels,

Billy

Mon, 05/16/2016 - 16:28

more Photos please

Hello,

Please, more photos. [email protected]

Mon, 05/16/2016 - 16:28

more Photos please

Hello,

Please, more photos. [email protected]

Tue, 05/17/2016 - 06:28

Cheverito, Could you please email me on [email protected]?

Could you please email me on [email protected]? Thanks

Fri, 05/27/2016 - 01:28

Family trip 2017

Hi Michael ! Your camper looks really great, and seems to fit exactly our needs. We plan a departure in south America with our 4 kids (5 to 14) around august 2017, not decided yet from which country.

My questions :

- does it fit for 6 people (seats, beds, paper of the vehicle) ?

- How reliable is the truck (engine etc...), what kind of repairs did you do so far ?

- Do you already have a buyer ? If no, do you think we could buy it when it suits you, and store it somewhere waiting for our departure (we have some contacts in Latin America). If yes, can you give us the contact of the buyer, they could be interested in reselling the camper summer 2017 ?!

You can contact me at [email protected] . Thanks, and have a nice trip ! Eric

Mon, 05/30/2016 - 19:08

Hi everybody,

Hi everybody,

thank you for your interest, the car is not for sale anymore.

cheers!

Wed, 06/22/2016 - 16:33

NEW informations!!

Hello everybody,

due to some unforseen changes, the truck is up for sale again! As there is not much time left before we leave Brasil, we can discuss the price...

Thank you for getting in contact with me.

Cheers

Michael

Thu, 06/23/2016 - 06:17 (Reply to #12)

Hello,

Hello,

I am buying it!!!

Is it possible to ship it to Miami?

I assume the cost!!

We are a Family of 4, and going down to Brasil again.

I am in love with your Van, it is eaxctly my budget!!

I am actually in Dominican Republic (+1 809 9050130) an leave to Miami in 2 weeks!

Peace.

Thu, 06/23/2016 - 06:21 (Reply to #13)

My email is [email protected]

My email is [email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/laroutedoan/

Please send me more pictures!

Thu, 06/23/2016 - 14:30 (Reply to #14)

I just checked the price for

I just checked the price for shipping.... About 5k, and is seems to be a bit complicated paperworks... Another option is to do the trip strating in Brazil. I have a friend in Sao Paolo; are you there?

Please send me as much as possible at [email protected]

Mon, 06/27/2016 - 02:51

Hey there,

Hey there,

we would be very interested. Can you send more photos to [email protected]. We are based in Sao Paullo.

Thanks

Sebastian

Fri, 07/15/2016 - 23:01

Is it sold yet?

Hi is your van sold yet? I've been reading the post but can not see if its sold. If not I would be interested, My family and I will be in BA in Feb 2017

Regards 

David

[email protected]

Sat, 07/16/2016 - 20:49

Is your vehicle still for sale?

We are a family of 4 & fly into Santiago on 26th July & are looking to buy a camper ike yours. Please can you let us know if it is still for sale or if it is sold.

Much appreciated.

Kim

Sun, 08/28/2016 - 14:56

Still for sale?

Hi, we are interested in your van, please write us to [email protected]

regards

Thu, 11/09/2017 - 12:49

is your van still for sale?

if you sold it can you pass us please the phone number or email of the person who bought it. my email : [email protected] or whatsapp number +972 54 9798879 Elinor
thanks for the help
Elinor and Dagan