FOR SALE (SOON): Suzuki Carry - Mini Van - Chile - 2.500 USD

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Fri, 01/02/2015 - 09:09

FOR SALE (SOON): Suzuki Carry - Mini Van - Chile - 2.500 USD

Hello fellow travellers,

We bough a nice small van in Chile over a month ago and enjoyed with it all the Carretera Austral and Patagonia, right now we're still heading back up to Buenos Aires/Uruguay...and furthermore for the next few months.

I'd like to publish my ad already since we will be selling the car around March-April, probably in northen Chile but maybe we can arrange something.

Until now it has been a very good ride and we only had very few annoyances. Flat tyre, cooling hose changed because old and rusty, so as any other car. We are two and sleep in it almost every night since we bough it, also we do the cooking inside in the windy Patagonia.

Here are few pictures and you can contact me from now on if interested, I really recommend this car since it's easy to fix (pull up the seats and there you go), cheap to run (does between 12 and 13 km per liter), and in Chile there are lots of it so they know the car. It is from '96 and runs a 1 liter engine (or 1,3 if you ask me, not sure), the engine almost doesn't take any oil and doesn't heat up.

Also I can guide you through the (very easy) process of buying the car, about 2 days is enough to hand you over the keys, plus I am myself a spanish native speaker.

Price: 2500 USD (I also take Euros or Pesos). Yup only 2500 USD, it's not a mistake , that's what we paid :) Plus you get an extra gasoline tank and a gas cooker.

Fri, 01/02/2015 - 10:45

Suzuki Carry Mini Van

Hey Hervet, 

location should be discussed by timing could be perfect. Do you think we could have a chat in private email [email protected] or via skype daviderubini? We may find a solution that makes everybody happy. 

Please let me know asap.

D

Fri, 01/02/2015 - 11:51

Interested in your Suzuki Mini Van!!

Hi Hervet,

I just sent you a message about your van. I am definitely interested in seeing if I can buy it, if the timeframe works for our S. America road trip!! I look forward to hearing from you. 

Regards,

Tavi

Thu, 01/15/2015 - 03:22

camper

Hy,

We are from Spain and now we will travel to southamerica for maybe 2 o 3 months so we are looking for a car.

We have visit your post and we are interested right now in your vehicle but we want to ask you if we can meet in other country because we don't want to start our travel in Chile.

I'm waiting for your answer. 

Thanks!

Tomàs Ortiz de Zevallos

Sun, 02/14/2016 - 15:51

Your Van

I want to visit Chile and will need a van to do so. Your van may work for me and I can go to Chile almost anytime I want. I want to learn more about your van. How many kilometers on the engine? What is included with the van? What does the interior look like? Send pictures and write to me at [email protected]

JT

Wed, 02/17/2016 - 09:29

interested

hey, please email me [email protected]

sounds very good to me, looking forward to hearing from you :)

Fri, 02/19/2016 - 06:53

Hi Hervert,

Hi Hervert,

We are really interested in your van, we are now in Buenos Aires and will go to ushuaia next week. We could meet anywhere in patagonia or even in Santiago. We also have some questions about buying the car with chilean plates.

Please send us an email to [email protected]

Thank you!

Cesc

Thu, 03/24/2016 - 20:38

Hi,

Hi,

Please email me on [email protected] very desperate for this van!! Will be in Santiago mid April hope to hear from you soon gracious :)

Sat, 10/21/2017 - 01:19

People may get the desire

People may get the desire Suzuki cars and such one is the simple way for having quality and desire cars. The simple way for such easier gaining of things in order. The approach for australianwritings services is simple one for need.