FOR SALE VOLKSWAGEN COMBI CAMPER BONANZA MODELO 1982 IN BOLIVIA

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Fri, 09/30/2016 - 13:51

FOR SALE VOLKSWAGEN COMBI CAMPER BONANZA MODELO 1982 IN BOLIVIA

This "kombi" is full equipped and ready to continue along new routes. It has sliding lateral rear door, upholstered furniture and original 1982 Mexican  manufacturing. Sofa bed (two seats) with folding system run ning smoothly, also folding table with cupboard underneath. It has a fiberglass water tank below. The entire roof rises up horizontally and has a double bed upstairs with tent and mosquito nets. It has a kitchen with oven, feeded with a 6kg gas thank. Range and oven have a specially designed cabinet which slides out the kombi so not overheating the indoor environment. All rear windows have mosquito netting. Even the tailgate has the original attachment mosquito net.
Motor refurbished only 2,000 km ago. Tires in good condition, battery one year old. There is a bypass system installed between the two batteries in order to avoid running out start battery when camping.
Ability to connect to external power to use electricity sockets inside. It has a special reinforced heavy dutty 35 feets electricity wire.
Stereo with CD and auxiliary input, and 4 speakers: two in the front and two in the rear.
A 700 watts 12V to 110V electric converter is available.
Fire extinguiser. Burglar alarm
Basic tools: cross wrench for wheel, power cables, cricket, pliers and wrenches, ax, shovel, etc.
20 liter gasoline container
20 liters container for drinking water.
Water thank with manual pressure pump for washing dishes or showering.
2 chairs for outdoor.
Small 12V refrigerator (cold / hot)
Small 110V fan.
Small 12V fan.
Accessory table
Pots and kitchen utensils
Grill

Mon, 10/10/2016 - 20:45

Very interested!

Hi Natuluna,

Is your van still for sale? We're in Sucre at the moment and are interested in your van.

Where is the van registered? What's the price you have in mind for it? And where in Bolivia are you (I hope somewhere pretty close to Sucre)?

You can reach me at [email protected] or app me on +31 6 2892 7128

regards,

Hubert

Wed, 11/09/2016 - 19:33

I wanna buy it!

Hi Natuluna,

Is your van still for sale in sucre?

I live in sucre. I want to see it.

plz call me or mail me.
 7440-8746

[email protected]

Mon, 12/04/2017 - 07:04

Interested in fotos!

Hey there,

did someone buy this? I also own a Volkswagen Combi Bonanza and I'd like to get my hands on some more fotos of the furniture as well as the water tank.

Alguien compró esa Combi? Tendrán un par de fotos del interior y del tanque de agua, estoy arreglando la mía y le faltan todos los muebles.

Saludos!

Wed, 12/06/2017 - 00:07

Help

Series and oven have a specially planned cabinetry get dissertation proposal example, so no overheating of the interior environment. All rear windows have mosquito nets. Even with the original baffle attached mosquito net.

Tue, 12/12/2017 - 07:48

Van

Hola,

The van is still available ?
Whe are in Tarija (Bolivia) and we are interessed by your car.

Thanks,

Simon and Camille