SOLD !! GMC Savana 2500

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Thu, 09/14/2017 - 09:08

SOLD !! GMC Savana 2500

ALREADY SOLD, cant delete post unfortunatly!

Thu, 09/14/2017 - 15:32

for gmc

Hi travelers! I am interested in the van. I live in Cordoba, Argentina, but I usually travel to Buenos Aires. Please I want to know how to make the truck is on my name and has no problems for travel, cross borders, etc. Thank you inform me the steps to follow and the estimated date of arrival to Buenos Aires to review all

Tue, 09/19/2017 - 13:13

Hi,

Hi,

I am resaerching this issue now. We have friends who bought an American can in Ushuaia and they will tell me how it worked. I believe we need to do a 'poder' by a notary to make it work. So the car would still be in my name, but legal for you to cross borders. I can let you know when I know more if you like please contact me via [email protected].

Thanks, Andrea

Tue, 09/19/2017 - 13:13

Hi,

Hi,

I am resaerching this issue now. We have friends who bought an American can in Ushuaia and they will tell me how it worked. I believe we need to do a 'poder' by a notary to make it work. So the car would still be in my name, but legal for you to cross borders. I can let you know when I know more if you like please contact me via [email protected].

Thanks, Andrea