SOLD For sale in Peru: 4x4 VAN Mitsubishi Delica L300

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Fri, 07/06/2018 - 14:03

SOLD For sale in Peru: 4x4 VAN Mitsubishi Delica L300

You want a VAN? Or better a 4x4? Why not have it both? The Mitsubishi Delica L300 is the answer!

I am selling my peruvian plated Delica. Be aware it is not easy to find a 4x4 van in south america. But parts are no problem as the 4x2 version is quite popular here.

Even though it might not look like it, those 4x4 L300 are very capable offroad cars. Go and check out youtube! The diesel engine runs smoothly and delivers enough pull for many situations. Ready to take off with all paperwork and recent servicing done!

It is quite easy to buy a car as a foreigner in Peru, I will help you with the process. And yes, you can leave the country as a foreigner with a peruvian car, you just need a 1-year temporary export (Certificada de Salida Temporal, CST) which you do at the border and which can be extended later by emailing the border (I can give you the lonks to the official website describing this).

Car/Engine
* powerful 2.5L Turbo Diesel, Model 4D56
* Drive: 2H, 4H, 4L
* ca 180.000 Km
* New General Grabber AT2 all terrain tyres
* Just done full service with new oils and grease
* New front shocks
* New timing belt
* Heating works, AC would need new gas but most of south america is cold anyway.
* Revision Tecnica until 01/2019
* SOAT insurance until  05/2019
* Some spare parts and tools

Equipment
* Extendable Sofabed, for one person no need to extend it (75cm wide). Can be extended to 1.20x1.95.
* Full set of plastic boxes under bed to store your personal belongings
* little shelf with boxes for more storage
* Shoe-organizer, I used it for small items I needed often
* Gas Stove on a shelf in the back that can be pulled out
* Kitchen, cooking and eating equipment
* Colour LED interior lights (battery powered)
* Warmwhite LED strips with dimmer for interior lightning, connected to car battery.
* 12V to 110V-230V converter
* 12V Charger with two USB sockets and two 12V sockets
* Bed linen and a blanket included, however I suggest you bring a good sleeping bag for the colder nights
* Two different sized tarps that can easily be mounted to the extension on the roof rack.
* Two camping chairs
* Camping table
* Sunchair
* 2 Jerrycans for water (or diesel if you like)
* Buckets for laundry
* Plastic bowl for dish washing
* Sealed plastic containers for food etc

Selling Price: 6'000 USD
Location: Lima (could also travel to Cusco, Arequipa or Puno if you prefer that)
When: Available now!

AttachmentSize
Image icon Outside 1179.93 KB
Image icon Outside 2220.15 KB
Image icon 4x4225.81 KB
Image icon Trunk702.89 KB
Image icon Kitchen719.98 KB
Image icon Interior from trunk756.91 KB
Image icon Interior storage629.88 KB
Image icon Interior bed and LED694.82 KB
Image icon Interior shelves655.88 KB
Image icon Cockpit 1630.32 KB
Image icon Cockpit 2475.24 KB
Sun, 07/15/2018 - 11:15

we're interested

Hi guy,

my wife and our two cildren are living in Lima, but we're interested to buy a Delica since many years. It's still on sale? is it possible to see it? See you

Corrado