** SOLD - TOYOTA 4RUNNER 2004 - DECEMBER ´16 in CHILE - 5600€ **

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, 11/07/2016 - 14:58

** SOLD - TOYOTA 4RUNNER 2004 - DECEMBER ´16 in CHILE - 5600€ **

Hi future travelers!

We´re sadly traveling our last months in South America (we made the mistake of promising to our family to be home for Christmas. Tip for future travelers: never promise an end date!). This means we will sell our car/bed/home around December 2016.
We are currently in Ecuador enjoying our last small stops and we´ll aim to be in (or close to) Chile by December/mid-December. So anyone looking for a reliable and very comfortable car, just send us a message!

WHAT: Toyota 4Runner 2004

• 4.0 V6 Gasoline engine in perfect shape - 245hp
  • 10-11l/100km
  • 4x4 - 2H, 4H, 2L
  • Automatic transmission 
  • 330.000 kms / 205.000 miles

MAINTENANCE & SERVICE:

• Oil change every 10.000km + Oil filter + Air & fuel filter + grease drive shaft
  • At the start of our trip we changed: front absorbers + part of the steering rack
  • 2 new tires at the beginning of our trip (they have 25000km) - 2 new tires in north of Peru (have 6000km)

It has some scratches on the body, but we like to call them war-injuries ;-) : On the hood - scratches like the car was attacked by a Puma - not kidding (were already on them when we bought it). On the right side: It was choosing between these scratches or to push a small Peruvian bus over the cliff. We gladly chose the former.
The engine and other mechanical parts are in very good shape and it is a very comfortable car to drive: leather seats, cruise control, space, automat, ... trust me, these things are very important since you will be spending a lot of time in and driving the car!

HISTORY:

• We bought it in march 2016 and will have driven +/- 35.000km by the end of our trip
    Our trip: From Santiago south to Patagonia and then up towards to Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador and Colombia. At the moment we are back on our way down to sell the car again in Chile to the next adventurers.
  • Previous owners: traveling couple who bought it in Sept 2015 from the first owner (Chilean resident). Their trip: +/- 27.000kms around Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, Paraguay. 

Conclusion: The car drove all terrains in these countries and already knows its way around South America ;-)

EXTRA:

In the back the car is equiped so you can sleep in it. Fits an inflatable 2p mattress. Note: I´m 1.89m and I fit :-). 
Construction is like this: When the back seats are folded down, we have 4 wooden boxes (= our clauset for clothes and our cooking gear & food) on which we have a foldable plank (so you can access all boxes and this can be dual used as a table if you take it out). On this plank we have the inflatable mattress. Including pillows, blankets, fleece blankets => it can get cold in Patagonia or above 4000m. 
As a plus: everything can be stored to the trunk so the back seats can be used. We had 2 family visits and 1 friend visit during our trip. And we could fit everything inside the car: all our stuff + their luggage and still have a comfortable ride with lots of space.

We will also leave all cooking equipment: plates, cutlery, cooking pots & pan, 2 pit stove (works with propane gas canisters), etc... It is ready to go.

NEXT STEPS:

• Registry: It is Chilean registered in our name so as soon as you have your RUT number the car can be yours in +/- 1 day. 
  • Location: As from Santiago up. We come from the north and are willing to come as far south as Santiago. 
  • Time: Available as from December - to discuss

PRICE: 5600€

Ben & Celine
[email protected]

For the extra curious: we have a blog and some movies in which the car is of course often featured: www.everydayisasaturday.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbzAmGdWs3k

Tue, 11/08/2016 - 02:11

hello

hello

.I'm interested in your car

.i will be at 15/11 in chile

all the best

dan&omer

Tue, 11/08/2016 - 02:13

hello

hello

.I'm interested in your car