URGENT sale Fiat Doblo Maxi Buenos Aires
URGENT sale Fiat Doblo Maxi Buenos Aires
For urgent sale and hence the very low price is a converted Fiat Doblo Maxi - beautiful and very functional with loads of storage.
Car: Fiat Doblo Maxi
Engine: 1.9 Multijet
Location: Argentina - Buenos Aires
Type of sale: Title Transfer
Plates: Polish (Europe)
Mileage: VDO reads 217 000 km
Fuel type and usage: 8l - 10l/100km, diesel
Price: 5.500 US$
I'm selling my house on wheels. For a bargain too as I don't have the luxury of time to wait..
I write that it's my house because I live in it full time since April 2019. I converted it myself in London and lived there for six months (#stealthvanlife ;)) before shipping it to Argentina.
I took a lot of time designing the interior to be both practical and beautiful. It is not allowed to sit outside your van and cook or chill out on your folded chair on streets of London ;) For this reason I made sure that it's comfortable to spend time inside even for longer periods of time comfortably.
Some of the features:
- BED is 90cm x 190cm (35.4" x 74.8") and it can be transformed into a couch. There is enough space for me to sit up straight without touching the ceiling.
- MATTRESS: 10cm (4") thick hard foam mattress. Divided into 3 sections and each one has it's own cover made of water resistant fabric to protect the mattress and for ease of cleaning
- INSULATION. Van is completely insulated with styrodur and reflectics (aluminium layear on both sides of the insulating foam). Highly important in cold and warm conditions! In cold it will keep you warm and in hot it will keep the heat out.
- VENTILATION - IpFantastic Fan model 2250 - with thermostat, reversible air flow, 3 fan speed selections, low amp draw
- ELECTRICITY: auxilary 130amp deep cycle AMG battery + relay kit to charge it while driving and not drain the starter battery while the engine is off. 2 USB ports and 1 lighter power port. LED strip with a dimmer.
- 350W pure sine inverter although I have actually never used it. I power all my electrics throgh 12V system (even the laptop I'm writting this on).
- STORAGE: huge amount of storage space available: 6 deep drawers in the kitchenette with different depth for better space management, few deep cupboards, 3 drawers under the bed, enlarged shelf above the cab roof rack with wood boards
- KITCHEN: huge countertop (60 x 135cm) made of solid oak boards and epoxy resin lit up by LED strip from underneath giving a nice ambient glow - see the photos. Water containers with big opening for easy cleaning, water pump. All my cutlery, pots, pans, cups, scale etc.
- HEATING: diesel heater - something you don't need in the middle of summer in Buenos Aires but it comes in handy in winter orwhen you go all the way down to Ushuaia. The weather over there can be brutal and change very quickly even in summer. Heater is desired in higher parts of the Andes during night time as well.
- magnetic privacy courtains for back windows made with reflectics - black fabric facing outside, white inside to keep it nice and feeling spacious even during nightime
- courtain separating living space and driving space - in 2 peaces, insulated and detachable
- front passanger seat facing the living space to open up the inside even more and for an additional seating if you have guests.
I have driven with people that sat in that seat facing the wrong way and the police had no problem with that whatsoever. If you are concerned about this though it can be restored to normal position without problem.
- ROOF TERRACE: for extra storage and/or stargazing
When you purchase the van you will also get all kinds of tools for building things and all my kitchen utensils,pans, pots, spices, tuppawere. Stuff for the car like an electric digital car tyre pump, spare fuses etc.
I've repainted the van from shiny white to mat grey and now it is blending nicely with nature. For a splash of colour I've spray painted rims of doors (visible while oors are open)
I've been changing the oil and oil filter regularly every 10 000km. Last oil and filter change was 2 000km ago.
Feel free to send me a message over WhatsApp if you have questions or you'd like some more photos and I'll be happy to reply. Number is: +44 7715 367 266
All the best, Joanna
|Inside countertop||857.83 KB|
|Inside, bed mode from back||864.67 KB|
|Inside, bed mode from back 2||850.15 KB|
|Inside bed mode from front||873.41 KB|
|Couch mode 1||700.5 KB|
|Couch mode 2||768.35 KB|
|Couch mode 3||690.6 KB|
|Couch mode from back||779.38 KB|
|Countertop 2||878.39 KB|
|Countertop at night||686.09 KB|
|Diesel heater controller||555.54 KB|
|Outside 1||679.1 KB|
|Outside 2||691.96 KB|
|Outside 3||728.78 KB|