VW T2 Combi 1981 for sale in Panama March-April 2019

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Thu, 02/28/2019 - 09:53

VW T2 Combi 1981 for sale in Panama March-April 2019

After an amazing road trip from the Mexican Caribbean to Panama, I'm closing in on my end goal, Panama. I'm changing to sailboat from there,  and this classic camper home needs a new captain. 

It is a Mexican built and registered t2 from 1981 with a completely overhauled engine and an external hydrogen generator that reduces fuel consumption by separating watermolecules and burning the gases.

The interior was custom built by myself on a beach in El Salvador, and with a rooftop terrace and hot water jug built in on the roof. Tyres are new Nd brakes have been overhauled along with front suspension and steering. 

These cars are extremely easy to maintain and repair making them ideal for the budget traveler looking for an uncomplicated mechanical classic beauty!

Being an air cooled 1,6 L VW engine, there is very little room for electronic malfunctions, which I love. I have had the entire machine disassembled and cleaned,  so there are no hidden problems or bad compressions. It runs amazingly and starts basically by just looking at it. :)

I am driving down the coas of Costa Rica right now, and plan to be in Panama surfing some beautiful beach during March and April.  My dates are 100% flexible,  just like my road. 

I'm not looking to bring the car over the sea, even though it could bring a better price. The price is 5000 USD, and will include a complete run through of all aspects of the van and it's mechanics. I believe in transparency and honesty and have all papers in original and the van "Linda" registered in my name with nw license plates from Quintana Roo, Mx. 

Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll make sure to answer as soon as I find time between waves and coconuts.

Best Regards //Niklas

Wed, 03/13/2019 - 07:54

hello

how i can do to register the car at my name

thank you

Tue, 05/21/2019 - 17:49

Has this sold?

Has this sold?

Thu, 07/04/2019 - 14:46

Still available?

Still available?

Thu, 07/04/2019 - 22:43