Wanted - A 4x4 in Ushuaia for Feb 2018 to drive up to Alaska

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, 02/06/2017 - 01:11

Wanted - A 4x4 in Ushuaia for Feb 2018 to drive up to Alaska

Hi Guys, Have seen some amazing trips on here and I'm trying to plan mine. I'm in Australia and plan on shipping my Toyota Troopcarrier to as far in South America as I can get (Buenos Aires probably) then driving it up to Alaska if I can. The biggest obstacle apart from the sheer expense is that I can only get a RHD here - apparently an issue in Chile, Nicaragua and Costa Rica. So if anyone is completing the trip of their dreams from North to South America but wants to sell their vehicle or drive it back up for them, I'd be happy to oblige! I'm looking to be in Ushuaia at about February 2018 - I like to plan in advance!

Ideally I'd love a hardy 4x4 like the Toyota Troopcarrier but since that is extremely unlikely, I could go with a Delica or anything that is essetnially bulletproof. I'd love to sleep in the back of the vehicle if I can.

Any interested parties?

Thanks, Richard

Mon, 07/24/2017 - 23:57

Land Cruiser 100 for sale in Argentina end kf january 2018!

Hi

i'm currently travelling in my fully equipped (LHD) Land Cruiser 100, 2003, 4.2td, manual, rooftop tent. I sell it end of january in argentina or surrounding area. 

Interested? Let me know if you would like to have further details and pictures. 

All the best, Hannes

Wed, 02/21/2018 - 22:40 (Reply to #2)

Hi Hannes, could you please

Hi Hannes, could you please send me some photos, specifications, price of your vehicule.?
here is my email adress [email protected] dot com

Thank you very much!