**WANTED** 4x4/Campervan in Chile/Argentina/Uruguay/Brazil January 2015

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Fri, 08/29/2014 - 14:12

**WANTED** 4x4/Campervan in Chile/Argentina/Uruguay/Brazil January 2015

Hello!

My brother and i are beginnng our journey across both South and North America in January 2015. Ideally we would like to purchase a vehicle in Southern Argentina/Chile (Ushuaia/Torres del Paine) although we are very flexible. Route planning is still going on so we could potentially meet wherever is convenient (as stated Chile/Argentina/Uruguay/Brazil)!

We are also flexible in what vehicle/make we want so if anybody has anything that might fit please get in touch either on here or through my email [email protected].

Thanks in advance. Safe travels everyone!

Harry

Mon, 09/01/2014 - 03:51

Sprinter Van

Hi

We are selling our Sprinter van in November. Not 4x4, but we've never needed 4x4 in 4 years of being down here. Check it out...

http://sprinterlife.com/our-home

If interested, Email us at

[email protected]

thanks

Sun, 09/21/2014 - 09:23

Motor Home for Sale

Hi,

maybe ours is something for you.

www.bieros.at

at

For Sale: Unser Fahrzeug

You can contact us at 

[email protected]

Sure, we could find a good place for giving the vehicle to you!

All the best

Astrid

Tue, 10/07/2014 - 15:08

camper van fully equiped in Buenos Aires

We are selling it . Check pictures at https://www.facebook.com/campervansale

it's equiped for 2 adults and 2 kids (up to 13-14 years), all confort and very good price (in US$)

cheers!

Fri, 10/10/2014 - 10:41

4x4 Montero with accomodation for 2 people in Argentina

Harry,

I have just read your post in “Drive the Americas”.

My name is Alicia. I am from Argentina, and last January (January 2014) my husband and I have travelled to the South of Argentina and Chile (Ushuaia, Torres del Paine and many others places). We have also made many others amazing routes across the Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Uruguay and Paraguay. I believe that we have the special vehicle for this type of trips. It is not only special but also specially prepared. The vehicle has not the last technology, but it is the appropriate one for the grade of capacitating of mechanic services (which eventually you may need) in the towns and cities you are going to visit.

We are buying it because we are looking for a baby so it will be small for us.

If you are interested I can send you more information, photos, prices, specifications and all the information, tips and access to my facebook so you can see our trips.

Looking for your answers,

Alicia

PS: My husband (He is a fan of 4x4 vehicles and travels) says that he may prepare the vehicle ready to use on January 2015, as your requirements.

[email protected]

Tue, 11/18/2014 - 12:46

hi harry

hi harry
i want to sell my vw t4 around buenos aires in january...
when you are intresding you can write me back and i send you more informations and pictures whene you want...
save travels

Thu, 11/20/2014 - 11:17

my e-mail is [email protected]

my e-mail is [email protected]

Tue, 12/02/2014 - 15:51

Hi Harry!

Hi Harry!
I saw your post on dirvetheamericas, we are a French couple living in Chile, we are selling our Chevy Van Chevrolet, pls find details below.. Let me know if you r interest!
Safe travels
Mathilde

For sale in Chile Jan- Feb 2015
CHEVROLET Chevy Van
Former Chilean canabiñeros ambulance camped for travellers !
PRICE: 6700 euros
KM: 155000 km
Year: 1996
Gasoline
Automatic gearbox

Photos at the following link: https://plus.google.com/photos/100800440725830703025/albums/608753950278...

The vehicle is equipped with a double bed and storage spaces. Ideal for adventurers wishing to make their trip unique!
Buying a car in Chile takes a couple of days, do not hesitate to contact us for more info!

Hasta luego!

Thu, 12/04/2014 - 12:37

Google trasnlate:

Google trasnlate:
4x4 camper for sale from around 15/01/2015 - Uruguay - Travel Ready!
Mitsubishi L300 4x4 turbo diesel, Jg., 1993, approximately 242,000 Km. Four-wheel manuel switched, all the gears with reduction. Ebersbächer diesel heating, air conditioning. Bus with prof. Expansion, plenty of storage, SCA Schlafaufstelldach, 2 burner gas cooker with sink, 3 jerry cans of 20 liters with pump, angel fridge, 2 a solar cell with separate solar battery Stromunwandler 220 volt, pot pot toilet, Fiama sun blinds, Paulie rack with large Alukiste, two 20 lt. diesel jerry cans, many tools, electric air pump. The bus is in excellent condition, mechanically and optically. Was gently driven, accident free and rust-free. The ideal travel vehicle for South America, comfortable and very terrain. Price € 9999.- more information If you are interested at: [email protected]
Pd:
It is the ideal vehicle for South America thanks to 4x4 drive and high clearance and a strong diesel engine. If you want to not only ride on asphalt roads but away from the interesting routes (all dirt roads) is a must-wheel.
The car we sell with all accessories such as tools, utensils, chairs, table, sleeping bags, other than parts, because anyway the wrong is defective. The car could be repaired anywhere since no electronics is available.
We have a video where the various parts of the car are described.