Wanted: car / camper in Mexico, Cancun in June 2018

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Thu, 04/26/2018 - 15:37

Wanted: car / camper in Mexico, Cancun in June 2018

Hey there, I'm searching a car or campervan in Mexico, preferably in Cancun. Would be nice to find something more or less equiped.

Saludos

Thu, 04/26/2018 - 19:16

hey there. we are now in

hey there. we are now in costa rica, looking to sell our rav4 2010. its 4wd, got 177000k and registerd in canada (montreal), let me know if its something you would consider

best regards

Ariel

Fri, 04/27/2018 - 15:55 (Reply to #2)

Hey Ariel, yes this would be

Hey Ariel, yes this would be an option, can you give me some more details please?

Fri, 04/27/2018 - 20:26

Yes of course.

Yes of course.
Its a great car, as i said, its white toyota rav 4. 4wheel drive, perfect condition, I put a new shock absorbers for the front tires and the oil was changed last time just before we went from CoZumel to panama. 4cylinders, 2500cc 5 doors. Every thing works perfectly (aircon, electric windows, 2 controllers for the doors, the sound system etc) 5 doors. It will come also with all the tools we got before we left ( toeing cable, JumpStart cables, power convertor, air compressor, fire extinguisher, 2 triangles, small stove and small propean gaz, mattress, tent, basic cooking stuff etc) price is 7000. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Best regards
Ariel

Sat, 04/28/2018 - 12:47

Van for sale Mexico Cancun June

Hi

We are looking to sell our van in Mexico - (Cancun), but can be flexible.

The car is a Nissan Ichi Van - 1992.

Very economical on gas. We can usually drive around 6 hours on the highway with one tank. Its a fantastic van we have taken out the back seats and refitted it with a comfy bed, and storage, lots of headspace when in the van. We have kitchen appliances, car tools (jumperleads, tire jack and wrench), blankets, sheets and pillows.

The van has only done 103,000km, we bought it with 93,000km and have not had any problems with it at all. Recently we have changed the oil over and had a checkup on our healthy van.  Next one due at 108,000km.

The van is four speed manual, and has got us pretty much everywhere we need to go, not including extremely steep dirt roads.

Windows are all lockable and functional, and the car has an inbult and working alarm system.

We are looking at selling the car for around $7000US. Please contact us if your are interested and we can send you photos and talk about the price more.

Kind Regards
Eliza and Steven.

Sun, 04/29/2018 - 12:17

Ford e-350 for sale in Mexico

Hi Traceur, we're trying to sell our Ford e-350 until the end of May around Mexico city. If you're interested check out our post in the forum for more details and picture and let me know if you have any questions! Saludos, Julia

Sat, 05/05/2018 - 16:57

VAN FOR SALE IN MEXICO

LINK: http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/van-sale-mexico-may-june-2018-0

Hi !
We are getting to the end of our trip (Mexico City), and selling our beloved van, a 2000 GMC Safari van we bought in Costa Rica last year.
The outside and inside are both in very good conditions, some scratches and paint details since it's not new, but no dents or rust.
The car has been very solid, loyal and reliable. We crossed from Costa Rica to Mexico. It's good and comfortable for driving on the highway and also a good off-road vehicle when needed.
Inside it has the two front seats, a foldable bed where 2 people fit with a foam pad/mattress (4inches), plenty of space for backpacks and stuff below.
In the back it has furniture with a butane stove, a small sink without a tap (normally we use it with a water tank) and a thermic ice box/ cooler
Other info:
-Fuel Consumption: 11-13 lt/100km
-Total mileage approx. 240000 miles
-Engine V6 4.3lt
-Automatic Transmission
-Double A/C (Front and Back)
-Cruise Control (Very useful for long distance driving)
The van is completely ready to start your travel.
It has Arizona Plate and clean title.
Price: 5000USD

mail: [email protected]

whatsapp: +59898928838