WANTED - car/camper in PERU in May/June 2017

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Sun, 04/09/2017 - 08:35

WANTED - car/camper in PERU in May/June 2017

Hello fellow travelers :)

A friend of mine and me are looking for a vehicle to explore Peru/Chile/Bolivia/Argentina for a couple of months starting in May/June 2017. (July would also work for us) We travel from Peru southbound. We are Austrian citizens and have a tourist visa. If you have a vehicle that we could take on our adventure, please contact us. If you have any advice for us about buying a car in Peru, we'll be happy to hear from you as well.

Thanks in advance,

Trixi

email: trixal91 [at] gmx [dot] at

Sun, 04/09/2017 - 12:50

Hi Trixi

Hi Trixi
This is our car.
We have flexible dates and location.

http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/price-drop-sale-suzuki-sidekick-1...

If interested please contact us
All the best

Puravida

Mon, 04/10/2017 - 12:35

Hey, 

Hey, 

I know you are looking in Peru, but Arica or Santiago could be an option as well?

Have a look at our car:

http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/sale-hyundai-galloper-ii-exceed-4...

Best,

Michel and Susan

Sat, 04/22/2017 - 15:07

Hi Trixi, 

Hi Trixi, 

wir sind 2 Oesterreicher die einen aehnlichen Plan bald hinter sich haben. Wir verkaufen unser Reisemobil im Mai/Juni. Wir wollten eigentlich in Kalumbien oder Ecuador verkaufen aber koennten im Falle auch gerne in den Norden von Peru fahren. 

http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/price-drop-available-starting-now...

Liebe Gruesse, 
Bernhard & Alina

Wed, 05/03/2017 - 13:02

Camper Van in Chile For Sale

Check this one out!

$6,950 - 2013, Excellent, Second Owner, Chevrolet N300 van converted into a camper. I'm a mechanic and know vehicles. Anyone looking knows Chileans do not take care of their vans, most of those you find are a mess, driven to death, trashed then sold for high prices. I spent two months looking for this van, bought it from a reputable dealer and paid extra because it was well worth it. I have been in Chile for more than 10 months and eighty percent of the almost 50,000 kilometers on the meter are highway, that is about 31,000 miles. Those who know vehicles will tell you open road driving is the best for any vehicle. I normally get 13+ KM/liter in town and as much as 15 on the highway. It holds 54 liters of gas when filled to the top and will normally go more than 700 kilometers on one tank! It has an excellent 5 speed transmission and very easy to drive. I installed an extra large battery for camping and sometimes watch two or three movies a day. It has good tires, an excellent radio/CD player, fantastic heater, a cooler for food, a propane stove and tank for cooking, custom seat covers and custom bars above the seats and at the top of the rear window for hanging clothes or towels to prevent anyone seeing in side while sleeping. I installed foam on the inside walls for temperature and sound control, a bed with a very nice foam mattress, under which is storage. I recently renewed the license. If you are ready to go camping it is ready to take two people wherever you want to go. I am selling it only because I need a larger van capable of pulling a boat that I am building.

Wed, 05/03/2017 - 13:04

Camper Van in Chile For Sale

Check this one out!

$6,950 - 2013, Excellent, Second Owner, Chevrolet N300 van converted into a camper. I'm a mechanic and know vehicles. Anyone looking knows Chileans do not take care of their vans, most of those you find are a mess, driven to death, trashed then sold for high prices. I spent two months looking for this van, bought it from a reputable dealer and paid extra because it was well worth it. I have been in Chile for more than 10 months and eighty percent of the almost 50,000 kilometers on the meter are highway, that is about 31,000 miles. Those who know vehicles will tell you open road driving is the best for any vehicle. I normally get 13+ KM/liter in town and as much as 15 on the highway. It holds 54 liters of gas when filled to the top and will normally go more than 700 kilometers on one tank! It has an excellent 5 speed transmission and very easy to drive. I installed an extra large battery for camping and sometimes watch two or three movies a day. It has good tires, an excellent radio/CD player, fantastic heater, a cooler for food, a propane stove and tank for cooking, custom seat covers and custom bars above the seats and at the top of the rear window for hanging clothes or towels to prevent anyone seeing in side while sleeping. I installed foam on the inside walls for temperature and sound control, a bed with a very nice foam mattress, under which is storage. I recently renewed the license. If you are ready to go camping it is ready to take two people wherever you want to go. I am selling it only because I need a larger van capable of pulling a boat that I am building.

Thu, 05/04/2017 - 05:09

Hi we have a cheap campervan.

Hi we have a cheap campervan. Take a look on the link http://drivetheamericas.com/forums/price-drop-sale-kia-besta-campervan-e...

cheers

Thu, 05/04/2017 - 11:09

Hi we have a 4WD for sale in Santiago

Hi we are selling our beloved 4WD please check our ad: 

http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/sale-mitsubishi-montero-sport-200...

Cheers!