WANTED: looking for a car in south of Chile (around 3.000 usd) in April 2017

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Mon, 03/20/2017 - 13:20

WANTED: looking for a car in south of Chile (around 3.000 usd) in April 2017

Hi,
I am looking for a car to travel from Punta Arenas to Argentina and Brasil.
It dosent need to be 4x4, can be a normal car in good conditions, in price around 3.000 USD.

The best for me, would be to buy that car in the south of Chile (Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales).

You can contact with me by email arekmytko(ad)gmail(dot)com

Thank you,
Arek

Tags: 
Fri, 03/24/2017 - 09:52

For sale NOW: Toyota 4Runner with US Plates

Hi Arek,

We´re looking to sell our Toyota 4Runner with US plates in Northern Chile or nearby (we´re flexible on the location!) I know it's not the perfect location or price, but figured I'd post here so that you had it on your radar either way. We´ve loved travelling in this car, we both slept comfortably in it throughout our trip and border crossings were very easy because it has US plates (it doesn´t matter if you are US citizens are not, the crossings will be easy either way with this car).

Check out our post and let us know if you are interested! http://drivetheamericas.com/forums/sale-starting-now-flexible-timing-toy...

Cheers,

Yari and Michael

[email protected]

WhatsApp 1 530 646 9118

Fri, 03/24/2017 - 17:08 (Reply to #2)

car

Hi Michael,
thanks for your offer.
your car is lovely but is not in my price range.

cheers, Arek

Wed, 03/29/2017 - 08:15

Hi Arek

Hi Arek
I emailed you few days ago.
This is our car
http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/sale-suzuki-sidekick-1993-16-16-v...

We can sell it also in april. The price is negotiable.
Let me know if interested.

All the best

Thu, 05/04/2017 - 14:47

Camper Van in Chile For Sale

You will not find anything worth buying for your price.

$6,950 - 2013, Excellent, Second Owner, Chevrolet N300 van converted into a camper. I'm a mechanic and know vehicles. Anyone looking knows Chileans do not take care of their vans, most of those you find are a mess, driven to death, trashed then sold for high prices. I spent two months looking for this van, bought it from a reputable dealer and paid extra because it was well worth it. I have been in Chile for more than 10 months and eighty percent of the almost 50,000 kilometers on the meter are highway, that is about 31,000 miles. Those who know vehicles will tell you open road driving is the best for any vehicle. I normally get 13+ KM/liter in town and as much as 15 on the highway. It holds 54 liters of gas when filled to the top and will normally go more than 700 kilometers on one tank! It has an excellent 5 speed transmission and very easy to drive. I installed an extra large battery for camping and sometimes watch two or three movies a day. It has good tires, an excellent radio/CD player, fantastic heater, a cooler for food, a propane stove and tank for cooking, custom seat covers and custom bars above the seats and at the top of the rear window for hanging clothes or towels to prevent anyone seeing in side while sleeping. I installed foam on the inside walls for temperature and sound control, a bed with a very nice foam mattress, under which is storage. I recently renewed the license. If you are ready to go camping it is ready to take two people wherever you want to go. I am selling it only because I need a larger van capable of pulling a boat that I am building.