WANTED: Vehicle in South America under 10,000 USD in Mid November

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Tue, 08/09/2016 - 11:28

WANTED: Vehicle in South America under 10,000 USD in Mid November

Looking for a vehicle that seats 4 and has trunk space under 10,000 USD. Preferably with All Wheel Drive or 4WD. Any leads would be helpful! Thanks so much. 

Mon, 08/15/2016 - 12:56

camper

Hi

Are you still looking for a camper?

[email protected]

Fri, 08/19/2016 - 07:16

Hi Isabel and jordan,

Hi Isabel and jordan,

We recentely bought our 4x4, Mitsubishi Montero sport 2007, from an American couple and Just started our three months during trip. This means thar our car comes available in november and we are planning it to sale it beneath the 10.000 USD. Besides that we were very happy with the help from the American couple to get all the administrative work done. Trust me, It is really no piece of cake :) and that is why we would love To offer you the same help. 

If you still are looking for a car, just contact me and we will give you some more information,photos and a look on our trip as well:)

Fri, 08/19/2016 - 07:19 (Reply to #3)

Camping gear

Oh, just forgot to mention that our car is inclusive all sort of camping gear, maps, tent

Fri, 08/19/2016 - 09:13 (Reply to #4)

Hi there!

Yes! We are very very interested in buying your car and would love more information about the vehicle, accessories, and price. We would also love to see photos. Please feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thank you so much for getting back to us. Really looking forward to talking more with you

Thu, 09/15/2016 - 15:06

Montero Sport

Hi Isabel and Jordan,

We are a german couple ending our trip in November.

We are still not sure if we stay in Ecuador, move on to Columbia or go back to Chile. Maybe that's the flexibility you need...

You may check out our car as well

http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/equipped-mitsubishi-montero-sport...

Regards

Enzo

Sun, 09/18/2016 - 14:21

4x4 Ford Explorer in Colombia 6000usd

Hi Isabel and Jordan,

We are finishing up our round trip and will be selling our fantastic 4x4 Ford Explorer in Colombia in Nov 2016, for 6000usd (or equivalent in euros). The good thing is, with this car you just go everywhere, unlike many camper vans...

Here is all the info : http://www.drivetheamericas.com/forums/sale-4x4-ford-explorer-colombia-n...

All the best,

marion

Fri, 09/23/2016 - 14:28

Car for Sale

Hey Isabel and Jordan,

My girlfriend and I have a Toyota 4Runner for sale (see below link). It has 4x4 and all 5 seats. What location are you looking to purchase? Let me know if you have any questions.  I also just sent you an email.

http://drivetheamericas.com/forums/toyota-4runner-4x4-sale-early-december

Regards,
Uriah

Wed, 09/28/2016 - 08:01

We are now in Colombia. We

We are now in Colombia. We sold a VW T3 High Top whit Subaru Engine Ej 2.2 whit Chilean Plate. All equipment for travel for 4 peoples. If you interested seend me e-mail [email protected] thk's

Fri, 09/30/2016 - 13:58